25 February 2011

Rule of Threes: Music

Three recent albums you should already own:

1. Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
2. The Black Keys - Brothers
3. Adele - 21

Great line from #2: "I wanted love/but not for myself/but for the girl/so she could love herself."

Three songs with attitude, on heavy rotation:
1. When I Get you Alone - Glee Cast version
2. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
3. Feel Good Drag - Anberlin

Great line from #1 "baby girl, you da shit/that makes you my equivalent."

Three songs recently rediscovered:
1. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan
2. Crush on Everyone - Jonah Matranga
3. She's not There - The Zombies

Great line from #2 "if you like large intestines/please let me find out."

Three songs I deny are on my Ipod:
1. Represent, Cuba - Studio Sound Ensemble
2. Tonight (I'm loving you) - Enrique Inglesias
3. Haunted - Taylor Swift

Dumbest line from #2: "If I never lied then/baby you'd be the truth."

No comments: