21 February 2005

Wow, it's been a while. I guess I got a bit caught up in whatever I was doing. I've spent a fair amount of time at the libray lately practicing math for my GMAT's. I also decided, simply decided, that I'm going to have a more positive attitude and get my butt to the gym regularly. Got sidetracked today though and I'll get to that...

BUT, I want to mention I've started a second blog, Borderline, where I'm going to mouth off about stuff I'm reading. I imagine many of you will disagree with my opinions but that's the fun bit :)

Ok... why did I get sidetracked today? Because I met a boy! He's 22 and he's already got 4 degrees and he's studying for his fifth at Columbia. Talk about child prodigy. I sat down at Starbucks to pay a couple of bills while my laundry was in and ended up talking to him for quite a while. He even kept me company while the dryer finished my clothes. I really hope he calls... he was so easy to talk to. He also had me pegged in no time at all but I guess that's what happens when you talk to a physc PhD.

New music! I found some new music - finally! Thanks to Paul... Gem's album is really good and two tracks I found while surfing Itunes: Felix Da Housecat's "Sinnerman" remix and the Gotan Project Remix of "Whatever Lola Wants." Three others that haven't gotten old yet: Razorlight's "Golden Touch", Ghostwriter (remix) by RJD2, and Lazlo Bane's "Superman" (aka the Scrubs theme).

No comments: